DIARY
PROFILE
WISHLIST
MY BLOGS
FRIENDS
MISSION 101
SCRAPBOOK
CREDITS
| © All rights reserved 2009 |
Information



I have a new blog :)

Love Letters

view old messages


Archive Navigation

Recent Posts

I've been busy
Princess Challenge: February 2009
Princess Challenge: January 2009
Princess Challenge: December 2008
Background Image
Xin's 18th
Princess Challenge: November 2008
Enchanté~
Princess Challenge: October 2008
Ballet

Monthly Archives

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Saturday, April 18, 2009 @ 9:00 AM
New Things

Recently I bought a new, good quality camera. My old camera was a hand-me-down from my grandmother, and only about 3MP. As much as megapixels aren’t everything to look for in a decent to good quality camera, 3MP really shows the poor quality of the camera through the grainy photographs it produces. My new camera, though not a professional one by far, has 10.1MP and a 1600ISO, though I’ve heard it’s not advised to use both settings so high with this particular model. Nevermind, this is much, much better than my phone camera! I used to use my phone’s camera, but when I sold my phone for a new one, the new camera was lesser quality than the first one. I sold it to my nana, though, so I would often steal it for a few minutes if I wanted to take a photo for my poupéegirl account or Livejournal.

The days of this are gone, now! I’ve been busily taking photos of many things (mainly my jewellery, since the quality was just too poor to pick up the shine in my gold and silver without blurring the photo). Here are a few things from my flickr.~

Moon & Stars earrings Eiffel tower earrings Rainie-styled star earring

Golden pearl & diamond ring Golden diamond encrusted ring Golden charm bracelet

I imagine it’ll be a lot easier to complete the April Princess Challenge with this pretty new thing in my possession


0 sweet words back to main
tsk tsk. No right click pls.
xie xie!

www.cute-mandu.tk
Version 4.5 » THE CUTIE KAWAII