DIARY
PROFILE
WISHLIST
MY BLOGS
FRIENDS
MISSION 101
SCRAPBOOK
CREDITS
| © All rights reserved 2009 |
Information



I have a new blog :)

Love Letters

view old messages


Archive Navigation

Recent Posts

New Things
I've been busy
Princess Challenge: February 2009
Princess Challenge: January 2009
Princess Challenge: December 2008
Background Image
Xin's 18th
Princess Challenge: November 2008
Enchanté~
Princess Challenge: October 2008

Monthly Archives

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Sunday, April 19, 2009 @ 6:34 AM
Princess Challenge: April 2009

For this month’s challenge I want you to look back in time, to your childhood memories. For many of us, being a Princess may have been a young girl’s dream and others may have been more keen on Pirates and the Great Outdoors. Still, that little girl is a part of your Inner Princess, her innocence and wonder, her dreams and imaginings. Take some time this April to get in touch with her. Dig up old photos and diaries, talk to your parents about what they remember of you as a child. If you still have them, look over your favourite toys and books. Visit old places you used to live and play. Get in touch with that younger self and what she loved, dreamed of and wished for. You may like to write about some memories or share photos of your favourite possessions or of your little self!
This challenge wants me to look at my childhood. I still live in the same house I did when I was 4, and I’m something of a hoarder so I still have a lot of things! Only recently have I been beginning to give or throw away any of my childhood joys. Currently I’m still gathering photos and taking pictures. Click here~
Perhaps I’ll write some stories if I can remember any !


0 sweet words back to main
tsk tsk. No right click pls.
xie xie!

www.cute-mandu.tk
Version 4.5 » THE CUTIE KAWAII