DIARY
PROFILE
WISHLIST
MY BLOGS
FRIENDS
MISSION 101
SCRAPBOOK
CREDITS
| © All rights reserved 2009 |
Information



I have a new blog :)

Love Letters

view old messages


Archive Navigation

Recent Posts

Korean Music
Plurk
Phoenix Down
Presence
Princess Challenge: April 2009
New Things
I've been busy
Princess Challenge: February 2009
Princess Challenge: January 2009
Princess Challenge: December 2008

Monthly Archives

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Monday, October 05, 2009 @ 4:52 PM
Back to University

Not-so-study-free tuition-free week break ended yesterday. I missed both my Japanese classes the week before last, and I am well behind on my class reading for Myths and Legends, so I spent last week catching up (I even had to do the exam from a couple of weeks ago ). It wasn't very relaxing! But I don't mind, purely because we get a whole 3 month break over the Summer for Christmas! I can have time to be lazy and stuff then!

Thus anyway, of course, today was back to university. I have classes Monday, Tuesday and Friday. Today was Myths and Legends. Oh how sick of Arthurian legend I'm becoming! If I ever had a mind for English classes, I have lost it. I don't think I ever had one though, I always disagreed with a lot of the big points my teachers pointed out, dismissed them as unimportant, and preferred to concentrate on things they considered unimportant. I'd say I have a very un-English mind. Just need to pass this unit... then hopefully no more English units! I think I have one more Arts unit to take. I spoke about my woes over "Arts" in another entry sometime so I'll just make this really short: They aren't even artsy! Well I guess writing is pretty artsy, but essays aren't exactly what come to mind But I digress, as only one more unit!! I think I may have filled up all my level ones... In the entire 24 units I have to take (That's my major, 8 bachelor of arts units, and 8 whatever units) I can only do like... 10? 'level ones'. It doesn't help that none of the units tell you what level they are
On Friday I bought a new book for Japanese. We're using the (American) Yookoso! series, complete with text book, work book, CD to accompany both, and CD-Rom! I had to buy our second book, Continuing with Yookoso! as we'd finished Introduction to Yookoso! or whatever it's called $170 down the drainnnn and now I'm broke

After uni today Craig and I went to Utopia. I tried a watermelon snow, which was basically crushed watermelon, iced It wasn't bad, I like the taste of watermelon haha!


0 sweet words back to main
tsk tsk. No right click pls.
xie xie!

www.cute-mandu.tk
Version 4.5 » THE CUTIE KAWAII