DIARY
PROFILE
WISHLIST
MY BLOGS
FRIENDS
MISSION 101
SCRAPBOOK
CREDITS
| © All rights reserved 2009 |
Information



I have a new blog :)

Love Letters

view old messages


Archive Navigation

Recent Posts

My Dream World
Tea for... 12?
I love ~
Music - A second wind
Back to University
Korean Music
Plurk
Phoenix Down
Presence
Princess Challenge: April 2009

Monthly Archives

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Sunday, October 25, 2009 @ 4:16 PM
Pace


Image care of We♥It

When writing this essay for university I began to wonder what teachers mean by getting an early start. I suppose they mean research, because I don't understand how you can "pace" writing an essay. I think, for my whole academic life, bodies of text have been written entirely in one sitting. I could write a plan before I write the essay, but if I space it out too long, I'll likely forget my train of thought and not be able to explain it very well, probably leading to an incoherent essay (not that my style of writing has ever been marked with the English-teacher stamp of approval, I don't like academic English, and lately just romantic languages in general have turned me off... English being similar enough to count). I'm awesome at leaving my essays to the last day! I don't think it's because I work better under pressure, and I was never really into that cool-person school trend of not doing homework. Au contraire, I love doing my work. I am constantly tuning my Japanese, I don't just want to pass Japanese, I want to learn the language. This other class is a different story. I'm not learning, I'm analysing... Well actually, apart from the book content, I've learned one thing: Never take English units again!

So continues my done-in-one-day assessment trend, I suppose. I don't get how else to do it, but whatever works for me as long as I pass. I hope I pass!


0 sweet words back to main
tsk tsk. No right click pls.
xie xie!

www.cute-mandu.tk
Version 4.5 » THE CUTIE KAWAII