DIARY
PROFILE
WISHLIST
MY BLOGS
FRIENDS
MISSION 101
SCRAPBOOK
CREDITS
| © All rights reserved 2009 |
Information



I have a new blog :)

Love Letters

view old messages


Archive Navigation

Recent Posts

I love ~
Music - A second wind
Back to University
Korean Music
Plurk
Phoenix Down
Presence
Princess Challenge: April 2009
New Things
I've been busy

Monthly Archives

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 @ 5:53 PM
Tea for... 12?

At the last Lolita meetup in Fremantle the Lolitas saw an expansion of the Pickled Fairy & Other Myths store (for kids :P). They hosted tea parties! We were all intrigued by this store, so we tried organising a tea party earlier this year but it flopped, so I picked it up again and organised it. Saturday was the day.


At the back on the left (standing) are Karlee and her friend. Sitting in front of them, Claire, and Bi in front of Claire.
Next to Claire is my boyfriend, Craig (with the bowtie!), and then me on his arm. The girl in pink next to me is Aly, and, next to her, her friend Pique(?). Behind them are Steph and Titty Matthew (with the hat!).
The girl at the front in the blue dress is Alice, she was our terribly exuberant host for this lovely Wonderland tea party! xD


Eugene stopped us crossing the road to take a picture. He's crazy! xD
We have a couple extra people in this picture who couldn't make it for the tea party. That is Emma in the red JSK with the lovely parasol, and Aurora with the top hat, behind Steph and Craig.

More pics @Prince Photography

I think this tea party was fun! It was quite obviously a children's function, but we're all big kids at heart, I think, so we had fun anyway. Not to mention the chocolate (unbirthday) cake was heavenly! And the Rosy tea I tried had a lovely sweet taste, I want to try find it for home. ^^

After the tea party we went to our local arcade (Timezone) and Craig and I took some purikura together~

How cute did these come out?! ♥


1 sweet words back to main
tsk tsk. No right click pls.
xie xie!

www.cute-mandu.tk
Version 4.5 » THE CUTIE KAWAII